1.6.11

from baggy to bows.

(uniqlo boyfriend jeans, belle boots. F21 scarf, F21/asos jewelry)
"I'm not moody, disorganised or self absorbed. I'm Artistic!" - Anonymous
i remember first seeing mrs holmes pull of the boyfriend jeans trend back in 2009 and i was ready to get myself a pair. the endless search has finally come to an end - 2 years later. i love the loose fit, especially paired with my ankle boots. definitely a more manly look but the bow helps tone it down (and keep your bra straps relatively in place)

6 comments:

  1. so cute with the bow..


    xx claudia
    http://peacockfeathergirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit and amazing blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look, so nice to go casual with a bright pop of color!
    fabulous!
    love the blog!
    xo
    grace
    http://likethetreeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit ! you are great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the last pic! and your boots
    S

    ReplyDelete